Department of the main activities of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan. The educational process in the Department of Master’s Degree is according to the credit education system.
The students within the framework of the degree of education, who have bachelor’s and professional degrees should study for two years in the following specialties:
– 1-260101 – “Public Administration”;
– 1-980101 – “Information Security”;
– 1-230101 – “International Legal Relations”;
– 1-230106-0103 – “Politics and Public Administration”;
– 1-230106-0301 – “Political Management”;
– 1-260103 – “Public administration and economy”;
– 1-26020201 – “Financial Management”;
– 1-26010101 – “Management of state bodies”;
– 1-26020212 – “Human Resources Management”;
– 1-240101 – “International Law”.
The Department of Master’s Degree is designed to promote the high-quality training of highly qualified personnel in the field of public administration and civil service, increase the intellectual potential and development of human resources in the civil service, the efficiency of the tasks of state and local authorities, improve the quality of management in local government bodies, improve the professional training of civil servants and educated people of local government bodies.
Education in the Master’s Degree is completely built on a single electronic automated system. In order to ensure that the educational process meets international requirements and standards for teaching in the Masters, experienced teachers – professors and associate professors of the Academy, as well as specialists from public authorities and research centers in the areas of public administration, International Relations, law, social, economic, financial and other spheres.