Head of the Master’s Department
The Master’s Department was established in 2009 on the basis of the Institute for Advanced Training of Civil Servants of the Republic of Tajikistan. Civil servants studied in it on the basis of cooperation of the Hans Seidel Foundation of the Federal Republic of Germany for a period of 1 year in the specialty “1-260101 – public administration,” at the end of the course a diploma of economist-manager was issued.
On the basis of the Institute for Advanced Training of Civil Servants of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Presidential Decrees of August 26, 2013 established the Institute of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, and later on February 29, 2020 the Institute was transformed into the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The activities of the magistracy department are aimed at training highly qualified specialists, training is carried out on the basis of a credit training system. The credit system is considered the European training system, this type of training is known in all countries of the world, this makes it possible to study at all universities and academies in European countries. If transferred to higher educational institutions of another state, the master’s student can continue his education without hindrance.
It should be noted that the magistracy department works in 10 specialties and recruits students after graduating from higher professional and scientific educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for a period of two years. Including:
– 1-260101 – civil service;
– 1-980101 – information security;
– 1-230101 – international relations;
– 1-230106-0103 – politics and public administration;
– 1-230106-0301 – political administration;
– 1-260103 – public administration and economy;
– 1-26020201 – financial management;
– 1-26010101 – local authorities;
– 1-26020212 – personnel service;
– 1-240101 – international law.
From the 2022-2023 academic year, four more specialties have been added:
– 1-250103 – world economy;
– 1-260102 – public administration and law;
– 1-240103 – property rights;
– 1-260103-01 – state regulation of the national economy.
Currently, there are 8 employees in the master’s department:
Head of Department, 3 Deputy Head of Department for Science and Education, Chief Specialist, Lead Specialist and 2 full-time specialists.