Malikshoeva Shobegim Khairulloevna
Tel: +992 985 118 470
The department for the training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel, is the being of the key structures in the training of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel at the Academy, carries out its activities in this direction.
The department for the training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel functions in the structure of the management of science and innovation. The staff of the department is 3 employees.
The main purpose of the department is to organize, coordinate, control and implement a system of measures for the training of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel in accordance with the current requirements.
Today at the Academy, research work in various specialties is carried out by applicants of the Academy, as well as doctoral students are trained in doctoral PhD degrees in nine specialties:
6D051000 – “State and local government”;
6D020200 – “International Relations”;
6D060200 – “Methods and systems of information protection and information security”;
6D030100 – “Constitutional law; constitutional process;
6D030100 – “Administrative law; administrative process “;
6D050200 – “Political problems of international relations, global and regional development”;
6D050600 – “Economics”;
6D051100 – “Management in social and economic systems”;
6D052000 – “Business – Entrepreneurial Management”.
Doctoral studies (Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor by Specialty) in different spheres are full-time. Citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan and Foreign citizens are admitted to doctoral studies who:
– have an academic master’s degree;
– speak a foreign language (English, German, French, etc.).
Foreign citizens applying for doctoral studies (PhD) additionally pass an entrance exam in the Tajik language.
An entrance exam in one foreign language is taken according to the volume of the program provided for graduates of higher professional education institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan (master’s degree).
Foreign citizens are admitted to the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan for training in the academic degree “doctoral studies (PhD)” on a contractual (paid) basis.
For citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan, the admission of doctoral students is envisaged both on a contractual (paid) and on a budgetary (free) admission form.
Persons with a higher professional education of the degree of “specialist” (with the exception of medical and clinical specialties) are accepted for doctoral studies (PhD) only after passing and completing training in a master’s degree.
Doctoral studies (PhD) take three years.
List of documents submitted for admission to doctoral studies (PhD):
– an application addressed to the Rector of the Academy, with the confirmation of the consent of the head of the department and the dean of the faculty (indicating the department and specialty);
– a notarized copy of higher and postgraduate diplomas and their applications (bachelor’s and master’s degrees);
– personal record of personnel;
– certified by the personnel department, a copy of the work book (in case of work experience);
– certificates of possession of the appropriate level of a foreign language, if any (TOEFL, IELTS and etc.);
– letter of recommendation (approved by the seal of the organization);