Rustamzoda Jumabek Yunus
Candidate of legal sciences, docent
Head of Department
Phone: +992 228-91-92
The Department of Science and Innovation is one of the important structures of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, manages and controls the research work of teachers, teachers and students, innovation activities, training of scientific, scientific and pedagogical personnel, scientific activities of the magistracy, doctoral studies in the specialty (postgraduate study ).
The Department of Science and Innovation of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan operates on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, decrees of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, decisions of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, orders and decrees of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, the charter of the academy, orders of the rector, instructions of the Vice-Rector for Science and innovations and other normative legal acts in the field of education and science.
The Department of Science and Innovation of the Academy is directly subordinate to the Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation and manages and controls the research work of departments, teachers, students and other relevant structures of the Academy.
The main goal of the management of science and innovation of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan is new scientific and technological achievements, solving and promoting issues related to science and innovation, training scientific personnel, promoting the scientific and technological achievements of the Academy, organizing conferences, seminars, symposiums, etc. scientific events, exhibitions, publication of scientific papers. In order to train scientific personnel at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, by order of the Higher Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan dated April 8, 2022, No. 128 / GP, dissertation council 6D.KOA-044 for obtaining the academic degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor in the specialty for specialties 6d030100 – Jurisprudence (6D030104 – financial law; Tax law; budgetary law; 6D030109-administrative law; administrative procedural law), as well as for obtaining a PhD degree on 12.00.04 – tax law; budget law; 12.00.14 – administrative law; established administrative procedural law.
There are the following divisions in the management structure of science and innovations of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan:
1) Department of magistracy;
2) Department for the training of scientific and scientific – pedagogical personnel;
3) Department of editing and publication;
4) Department of Science and Implementation;
5) Scientific and electronic library;
6) Technology park.
Goals and objectives of the Department of Science and Innovation of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
– determination of the main and priority areas of research work of teachers and lecturers, doctoral students in specialties, masters, applicants and students of the Academy;
– control over the implementation of research and scientific-methodical work by teachers and teachers of the Academy;
– facilitating the participation of teachers and researchers of the Academy, in agreement with the rector of the Academy, at symposiums, conferences, seminars and other national and international scientific events;
– supervision over the implementation of research plans of the Academy, faculty, department and individual plans of teachers in the framework of research work;
– regulation and organization of editorial and publishing activities, including the publication of newspapers, magazines, educational and scientific and methodological materials;
– Assistance in the creation of dissertation councils at the Academy;
– coordination of scientific work in the departments in order to carry out complete fundamental and practical work;
– conducting an annual comprehensive assessment of the research activities of departments, teachers in the prescribed manner;
– assistance and control in organizing and holding conferences, seminars, symposiums and other scientific events at the Academy;
– provision and control of creative holidays for scientific personnel;
– assistance in organizing publishing editions of collections of articles and scientific works of the faculty and teachers of the Academy;
– coordination of the activities of the Council of Young Scientists, the scientific society of students and scientific circles at the departments;
– control of the activities of the scientific library and technology park;
– control of the activities of the dissertation council 6D.KOA-044;
– control over the scientific activities of undergraduates, doctoral students in the specialty and applicants;
– supervision and representation of the encouragement of teachers, teachers and teachers of the Academy for the successful implementation of research work, active participation in conferences, seminars, symposiums and other scientific events;
– attracting gifted students to Competitions and Olympiads and promoting their independent research work;
– development and implementation of the Academy’s cooperation program with other domestic and foreign higher educational institutions of the country;
– preparation of scientific reports and recommendations of the Academy.