Salohiddinov Vosia Yusufalievich
Head of Department
Phone: +992 935 054 686
The essence of each Academy is scientific and research activities. In this regard, these are the main areas in the activities of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Science and Innovation Department coordinates and supervises the research activities of departments and faculties, teachers and students, innovation activities, the training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel, the organization of meetings and scientific events, scientific activities of the magistracy, doctoral studies in the specialty (PhD) and applicants , coordinating editing, publishing activities and the Academy Library.
There are four divisions operate in the system of management of science and innovation:
1) Department of Master’s Degree;
2) Department of training scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel
3) Publishing department;
4) Scientific library;
The Academy carries out research and scientific-methodological activities as follows:
- Organization and control of research and scientific-methodical works;
- Assistance in the participation of teachers and researchers of the Academy in republican and international symposia, conferences, seminars and other scientific events;
- Organization and coordination of editorial and publishing activities, including the publication of newspapers, magazines, educational, scientific and methodological materials;
- Training of employees of the scientific and pedagogical staff of the Academy in postgraduate and doctoral studies in specialties, on internships and through competition in scientific institutions and institutions of higher professional education in the Republic of Tajikistan and beyond;
- Provision of sabbatical leave in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Initiation and assistance in the formation of Dissertation Councils at the Academy;
- determination of the main and prevailing directions of research work of teachers, doctoral students in specialties (PhD), graduate students, doctoral students, undergraduates, applicants and students;
- Coordination of scientific activities at the departments in order to carry out completed fundamental works;
- Control over the implementation of the research plan (R&D) of the Academy, faculty, department and individual plans of teachers in the research section;
- Coordination of the Council of Young Scientists, the Scientific Community of Students and student scientific circles;
- Control over the activities of scientific, political, art and electronic libraries;
- Annual generalization and evaluation of the research activities of the departments of the Academy.