Mukhtorov Zaynidin Mukhtorovich
Head of department
Тел: +992 907 701 822
We could not imagine modern Academy without intensive international relations and integration in global educational and scientific-researching area. Therefore, bilateral and multilateral development of international relations, educational and scientific project belongs to the number of priority tasks of Academy of public administration under the President of Republic of Tajikistan. The overall responsibilities of international relations of Academy are coordinated by the international relations department. International relations department consists of two sub departments: 1) department of project implementation and attracting grants; and 2) department of cooperation on exchanging students and teachers.
Academy is realizing cooperation with foreign Academies, universities, governmental, private and public organizations in following forms:
- Inviting foreign teachers and specialists for pedagogical and scientific activity;
- sending Academy’s teachers, undergraduates, postgraduates, doctorates for research, internships and professional development;
- sending to postgraduate studies, doctoral studies, scientific-research and educational institutions of foreign countries for internships and diploma programs;
- participation of the Academy in bilateral and multilateral exchange programs for students and staff with other countries on a contractual basis for obtaining bachelor’s and master’s degrees;
- implementation of joint research projects with foreign partners;
- training of foreign citizens in the Academy
- implementation of educational, educational-methodical and scientific consultations with foreign organizations;
- conducting international master classes, symposiums, conferences, seminars, consultations and exhibitions;
- strengthening the modern educational, methodological and scientific base of the Academy within the framework of international cooperation;
- joining associations and other international professional organizations in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- establishment of a joint dissertation councils;
Currently, over 21 agreements have been concluded on different kinds and forms on corporation with foreign partners from 8 countries – universities, Academies of public administrations, institutes, faculties, scientific – researching centers and international organizations.
International relations focus on – long-term programs and projects, called to ensure an increase in the efficiency of educational, scientific and analytical activities to the level of world standards.