Rakhmonzoda Dilovar Rakhmon
Head of department
Тел: +992 (37) 2289071
The Department of Finance and Accounting of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan maintains records and control over the targeted usage of the material and financial resources of the Academy. The Department is guided by all financial regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan. The Department is one of the key structural divisions of the Academy and one of the important tasks of the department is the development of uniform annual expenses, targeted performance of income, effective and targeted use of estimated cost items, inventory of fixed assets and equipment.
The Department of Finance and Accounting has three divisions:
1) Payroll and Accounting Division;
2) Property Division;
3) Scholarships and contract students Division.
The main tasks of the Department of Finance and Accounting are:
- Obtaining accurate information on economic activity, performance and financial management;
- Ensuring control over the availability and turnover of monetary, financial, labor and other resources in accordance with the norms, standards and expenses;
- Timely notification of adverse events in financial and economic activities and mobilization of internal resources of the Academy;
- To keep the budget and special funds in the central treasury account of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Maintaining accounting records in accordance with the requirements of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Accounting, targeted control of the material and financial resources of the Academy;
- To prepare and present the information-analytical materials on the state and prospects of development of accounting at the Academy to its leadership.
The main goal of the department is to organize accounting and reporting based on the usage of modern technical means and information technologies, advanced forms and methods of accounting and control, organization and timely provision of complete and accurate accounting information about the Academy, its financial condition, income and expenses, processing and implementation activities and strengthening financial discipline.