Soibov Zainiddin Makhmadsharifovich
Dean of the faculty
Phone: +992 985116699
The Faculty of Public Administration of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan is the main and advanced unit in the structure of this institution of higher professional education. The faculty was founded by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan in 2013 in the structure of the Institute of Civil Service under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan. The faculty prepares bachelor’s degree specialists. Students of the Faculty of Public Administration study in the areas of public administration and local self-government, while receiving the specialty of economist and manager.
There are 8 departments at the Faculty of Public Administration:
– Department of Administrative Law and Civil Service;
– Department of Public Administration and Self-Government;
– Department of Human Resource Management;
– Department of Public Finance Management;
– Department of Management Psychology and Sociology;
– Department of Economic Analysis and Statistics;
– Department of Natural Sciences and Mathematics;
– Department of Management.
At the faculty students study in 5 specialties:
- – 1-260101 – “Public Administration”;
- – 1-260103 – “Public administration and economy”;
- – 1-26020212 – “Human Resources Management”;
- – 1-26010410 – “Financial Management”;
- – 1-26010101 – “Local government administration”.
The main tasks of the Faculty of Public Administration are:
– training of highly qualified specialists in the field of public administration;
– improvement of technologies and quality of education;
– coordination of complete and comprehensive scientific research in the relevant areas of public administration (economics, jurisprudence, political science, philosophy, history, etc.);
– education of students in the spirit of patriotism;
– Comprehensive supervision of the quality of education;
– periodic preparation of scientific and scientific-methodical works in the relevant fields of science and education;
– organization and holding of scientific events and conferences for students and teachers;
– training of scientific researchers and promotion of the development of scientific activity in relevant areas;
– development of new teaching methods and curricula for specialties;
The main objectives of the Faculty of Public Administration are:
– increasing students’ knowledge and skills;
– development of science in relevant areas;
– increasing the prestige of the faculty in the scientific and educational space.